New 'Do Review!

Ok, its about that time. I've gotten bored with my hair again. Time for a new 'do review. 


I recently tried out a new stylist (Rexine) and had a good experience. I can definitely see myself going back again! Feel free to check out pics of the finished style at her blog's link below. Reasonably priced, she works with natural & relaxed clients, even does extensions, so check her out! Her contact information is available there as well.

http://reneerexine.com/2013/02/26/natural-blowout/ (stylist info & pics)
http://www.nisalonspa.com/ (salon info)

To be completely honest, I've not had professional hands on my hair in over five years. Do you know what it feels like to have someone else massage your scalp after five years?! Gurrrl bye! Life's full of simple pleasures, you just have to recognize them. You find out one day, its the little things that matter most!

Anyway, let me know what you think. Although I have a love/hate relationship with my half wavy/half tightly coiled texture now...I know soon enough I'll be missing my lion's mane look with that 'chaka khan' volume!

The biggest drawback to this straight style is people's attraction to attempt to touch my hair. I had to flat out tell a co-worker, "this is NOT a petting zoo!" People seem to feel that my personal zone doesn't exist when I change my hairstyle. Wrong! Incorrect! Nada! None of that! Zilch! Goodbye!
One Brush! One Comb! By Myself! Wanna go night night?!

Ok...ok, I wouldn't literally kick someone in the face for touching my hair but it doesn't mean you will not get a swift karate chop-style block in an instant with a mean side eye (>_>)!

Anyway, that's it for tonight! I know I've been missing for awhile. I'll get back to regular posting soon!

Talk to you later Lovelies!!! 

~ Shan, Naturally Random

Comments

Recent Reader Faves