Style | Arm Candy: Mama's Sweet Tooth

Since my little pumpkin has been here, I haven't carried a purse (...fashionably) in quite awhile. My small must-have belongings are shoved into a compartment inside of my daughter's diaper bag. Don't get me wrong, I love her diaper bag. I took quite a lot of care into picking something fashionable, functional and utilitarian (hubby appreciates this)!

BUT....I MISS MY CARRYING BAGS! Yes! Bags, Totes, Clutches, Wallets! I've never been caught up with labels! Designer is a requirement. I'll rock a cute faux leather purse with no hesitation. Currently I think that every single thing in my closet is from Target or  JC Penney.

Although I will not be doing a haul anytime soon (priorities, priorities!) and I'm currently lusting over a few things I've seen online. Maybe someone will take pity on gift me one! *smile and winks*

Here are a few below:


I wonder if any of this arm candy will make it into my closet? 

Which bag is your favorite? 

Talk to you later lovelies,

~Shan, Ms. Naturally Random



Comments

Recent Reader Faves